How to Reset an Epson R230x Printer
How to Reset Epson R230x Printer – On Epson Stylus R220 / R230 printers when there are problems with the problem of flashing red lights / flashing each other alternately, the solution or how to deal with flashing red lights alternately by doing a printer reset and to reset the printer additional software is needed with the name SSC Service Utility v4.30. You can search / download it on Google.
How to Reset an Epson R230x Printer:
1. Download software SSC Service Utility v4.30 di Google ya?
2. If it’s downloaded then install
3. Make sure the printer is on and has been connected to the computer
4. Now open the SSC Service Utility v4.30 program
5. Select “Configuration” and select “Printer model”
6. Now look at the desktop screen of your computer precisely in the lower right corner and right-click with the mouse on the “service service utility” icon, then select “Reset protection counter” as shown below
7. If so then turn off the printer and turn it on again
That’s how to overcome the flashing red lights alternately on the Epson R220 / R230x printer by resetting it.