Tips for dealing with laptops that don’t light up
You might often face it if your laptop suddenly doesn’t turn on. This often happens to us, not to mention the accumulated work makes us shocked and confused what we have to do to deal with a laptop that suddenly dies. And you don’t need to worry, there are ways you Cara Memperbaiki Hardisk Eksternal Yang Tidak Terbaca can do it to turn on your laptop again.
- If we turn on the laptop using a charger cable, make sure your laptop charger is properly connected, also make sure that the connected charger is not loose.
- If your laptop charger is connected to a surge protector, make sure the surge protector is on.
- If your laptop still doesn’t turn on, try plugging the charger in another socket.
If you have tried the above method and still keep your laptop off, you don’t need to worry, there is one more method that you can try, namely by doing a “power reset”. Power reset is useful for disconnecting any electric current that causes your laptop to not turn on properly. To be able to ‘power-reset’ you can follow the steps below.
- Remove the laptop battery from its place and unplug the charger from your laptop.
- Press and hold the power button on your laptop for 30 seconds, then release.
- Plug the charger back into the laptop, put the laptop battery back in place. After everything is installed, try turning on your laptop again.
That was some tips for dealing with laptops that do not want to turn on. If all of the above methods are not able to make your laptop turn on, I suggest that you immediately bring it to the nearest ACSC for inspection by a technician.