How to Repair Your Own Computer Often Restart
How To Repair Your Computer Often Restart Alone – Has your home computer been damaged / a problem such as a computer suddenly restarting by itself? If this is left to drag on, it will certainly disrupt your activities in using a computer, for example you are working on a task and the data that you are working on has not been saved, suddenly the computer has restarted itself, well, the task has not been saved and must start over again. For this reason, your computer must be addressed immediately and I will provide a solution to overcome the computer that often restarts itself.
The causes of the computer often restart themselves :
1. The processor is too hot (Overheat)
How to check Processor temperature:
– Use the Cpuid program, can be downloaded at http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor
– Check the BIOS system configuration menu
Which causes the Processor to heat :
– Too much dust that sticks to the processor cooler
– Fan on the processor that is not running (does not work)
– Thermal paste does not stick to the processor and cooler
– Hot room and dirty / lots of dust
2. Lack of power on Power Supply
Good power supply that has a minimum power of 530 Watts.
3. The VGA card is damaged
The damaged VGA Card causes the cooling section to heat up quickly and the display image on the monitor is also damaged.
4. Damaged hard disk / Bad sector
A damaged hard drive will cause the computer to hang, a message appears bluescreen, the computer cannot boot and will restart continuously.
5. RAM / Memory is damaged
Damaged RAM will cause a beep and will not boot even if you enter Windows Safe Mode.
Now by knowing the causes of the computer often restart itself you can repair or replace the components that cause the computer to restart itself often .